Tuesday, October 06, 2015

My Personal Top Ten Lists


I like lists. Everyone likes lists. So I decided to create my own personal lists. These aren’t lists of what movies or books or TV shows I think are objectively the best, but the ones that I personally like the best. That’s the fun of it, to see if we agree or disagree on our faves. So here we go.

Top Ten Movies

The Godfather 1 & 2
Psycho
Silence of the Lambs
The Magnificent Seven
Crimes and Misdemeanors
Strangers on a Train
Fargo
The Lord of the Rings Trilogy
The Exorcist

Top Ten TV Shows

The Dick Van Dyke Show
The Sopranos
The Twilight Zone
Chicago Blue
I love Lucy
M.A.S.H.
The Simpsons
Saturday Night Live (first ten years or so)
Mission Impossible
Star Trek

Top Ten Musical Groups/Musicians

The Beatles
The Rolling Stones
Jimi Hendrix
Led Zeppelin
James Brown
Cream
Neil Young
Stevie Ray Vaughn
Janice Joplin
Buddy Guy

Top Ten Books

The Catcher in the Rye
Skinny Legs and All
The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings Trilogy
Huckleberry Finn
White Noise
The Divine Comedy
The Name of the Rose
Invisible Man
The stories of Edgar Allen Poe
Gone Girl

Top Ten Websites

Reddit
Salon
The Huffington Post
Youtube
Boing Boing
That’s Going Too Far!
Daily Kos
Buzzfeed
Facebook
Linkdin

No comments: